HELLO BLUEBIRD CHALLENGE: Hello Bluebird - Besties (#hellobluebirdcolorchallenge2)

Hello everyone! Did you already see the latest Hello Bluebird challenge? This card today is my entry for the #hellobluebirdcolorchallenge2! I did some no line coloring with copic markers, I hope you like it xxx


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.




I started with an A2 sized panel and added the scene from the Besties stamp set from Hello Bluebird with no line coloring ink. I used copic markers to color it in (combination listed below). 


Next, I stamped and colored the other images from the Besties stamp set from Hello Bluebird for my card (combination listed below).  

  • Blue: G0000, G000, G00
  • Green: YG13, YG03, YG00
  • Red: R59, R29, R24
  • Yellow: Y38, Y17, Y08, Y04
  • Bear: E47, E37, E33
  • Bunny: E37, E33, E53, E51

After stamping a sentiment on the bottom of the panel, I assembled everything on top of a card base. I hope I can inspire you with this card! Have fun xxx


Supplies:
  • Hello Bluebird - Besties
  • Hello Bluebird - Besties Die
  • Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink: Obsidian
  • InkOn3: Fadeout No Line Coloring / Detail Ink
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Stabilo Art.No. 88/33
  • Thin Foams Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller

Reacties