HAPPY MAIL CARD: Mama Elephant - Hot Air Balloon & Hello Script

Hello everyone! Did you see the latest Mama Elephant release?! I adore this Hot Air Balloon stamp set that I am featuring today. I did some no line watercoloring using distress inks. I hope you like it xxx 


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


If you are looking for a European shop where you can buy all the supplies: www.cardnouveau.be

I started by stamping the image from the Hot Air Balloon set on top of some water colour paper with Antique Linen distress ink. Next, I took some more distress inks and colored the image completely. 


Once the image was colored in, I took an slightly smaller die than A2 and cut a panel out (including the image). Next, I die cut an A2 sized panel and the Hello Script from Mama Elephant out of eggplant card stock. 


With all the elements prepped, I adhered everything together on top of a card base. I ended up adding a few hearts from the Mammoth Love stamp set from Mama Elephant and painting them purple before calling this card "finished". 



Supplies:
  • Mama Elephant - Hot Air Balloon
  • Mama Elephant - Mammoth Love
  • Mama Elephant - Hello Script
  • Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles
  • Waterart: Water Colour Paper
  • Concord  9th Card Stock: Eggplant
  • Distress Inks: Antique Linen, Victorian Velvet, Seedless Preserves, Dusty Concord, Brushed Corduroy, Walnut Stain
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller
  • 3D Foam Creative Sheets from Scrapbook Adhesives
  • Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue

Reacties