BABY CARD: MFT - Better Together & Repeating Rainbows Background

Hey crafty friends! MFT released Better Together last month, an adorable stamp set. So far, I didn't feature it... but I hope with this card to inspire you! Maybe you have this set, or a similar one! 


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


If you are looking for a European shop where you can buy all the supplies: www.cardnouveau.be


For this card, I started with the background. I first clear heat embossed the Repeating Rainbows Background from MFT. Next, I used distress inks to create a colorful gradient on top. Next, I used the A2 Rectangle Frames from MFT to die cut a small rectangle and multiple frames. 


The images I colored for this card are from the Better Together. After coloring them with my copic markers (combinations listed below), I used the matching dies to cut them out. 

  • Clouds: BG10
  • Boat: R22, R20 / E33, E53, E51 / BG10
  • Giraff: YR24, YR21, Y21, Y11/ YR27, YR24
  • Lion: YR24, YR21, Y21, Y11/ E37, YR27
  • Elephant: W5, W4, W2
  • Zebra: W9, W7, W6 / W2
  • Birds: BG13, BG11, BG10 / YR04
  • Turtle & crocodile: YG17, YG03, YG00

I white heat embossed one of the sentiments on top of grey card stock and cut it to a strip. With all the elements ready, I assembled everything on top of a card base. As final details, I used some glossy accents and stickles. I hope you like it xxx  


Supplies:
  • MFT - Better Together
  • MFT - Better Together Die
  • MFT - Repeating Rainbows Background
  • MFT - A2 Rectangle Frames
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Concord & 9th Card Stock: Mushroom
  • Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink: Obisidian
  • Versamark Clear Embossing Ink
  • Distress Inks: Abandoned Coral, Dried Marigold
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Ranger Embossing Powder: White (super fine detail), Clear (super fine detail)
  • Ranger: Glossy Accents
  • Stickles: Star Dust
  • Thin Foams Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller
  • Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue

Reacties