HAPPY MAIL CARD: MFT - Sunshine Friends

Hello crafty friends!!! Today, I have a very simple but cute card to share with you featuring the adorable Sunshine Friends from MFT. As you probably know, I adore using a simple stencil to help me size up the background on top of my card. Today, I am using this technique again! 


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


If you are looking for a European shop where you can buy all the supplies: www.cardnouveau.be


I started by coloring the images from the Sunshine Friends from MFT using my Copic Markers (combinations listed below). Afterwards, I used the matching dies to cut all of them out. 

  • Bear: E57, E33, E53, E51 / E51, E50 / E13, E11
  • Duck (yellow): Y38, Y17, Y13, Y11 / YR07, YR04
  • Green: YG17, YG03, YG00
  • Pink: R89, R85, R83

For the background, I used the Square Extraordinaire Stencil from MFT (I left the bottom edge "open"). After stamping the sentiment just below the ink blended part, I assembled everything on top of a card base. I hope you like it xxx 



Supplies:
  • MFT - Sunshine Friends
  • MFT - Sunshine Friends Die
  • MFT - Cloudy with a Chance of Rain
  • Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles
  • MFT - Square Extraordinaire Stencil
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink - Obsidian 
  • Distress Ink: Cracked Pistachio
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller
  • Thin Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives 
  • Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue 

Reacties