BABY CARD: Rachelle Anne Miller - Mother and Baby Bunny (digital stamp)

Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a new card using a design from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. This digital stamp is called Mother and Baby Bunny. It's so perfect for Mother's Day, but as you can see... other occasions are also an option! I used this digitals stamp for a baby card! 


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


Find your favorite Digital stamps at Rachelle Anne Miller


After printing this image (Mother and Baby Bunny from Rachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper, I took my copic markers and colored it in (combination listed below). Next, I die cut this panel using the Blueprints 27 from MFT. 

  • Baby bunny: W5, W4, W2, W0 / E11, E01
  • Mother bunny: W6, W5, W3, W1 / E13, E11
  • Heart: R29
  • Blanket: BG75, BG49, BG23, BG10
  • Flowers: YR07, Y08

I added a sentiment from the All Occasions Scripted Greetings from MFT to the card. To frame the image, I used the A2 Rectangle Frames from MFT and cut it out of patterned paper. I finished the card using  some heart droplets. I hope you like it xxx 



Supplies:
  • Rachelle Anne Miller - Mother and Baby Bunny (digital stamp)
  • MFT - Blueprints 27
  • MFT - All Occasions Scripted Greetings
  • Concord & 9th Cardstock: Peacock
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink: Obsidian
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Ranger: Glossy Accents
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller

Reacties