LAWN FAWNATICS CHALLENGE #119: CARD SKETCH: Lawn Fawn - Better Days

Hello everyone, last lawn Fawnatics Channenge was so much fun! So I decided to give this challenge a go as well! Did you see it already? It's a Sketch Card Challenge! 


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


If you are looking for a European shop where you can buy all the supplies: www.cardnouveau.be


I started by stamping out a lot of the images from different Lawn Fawn sets (listed below). Next, I used my Copic Markers to color all the images. Afterwards, I took the matching dies to cut everything out. 


I white heat embossed a sentiment onto black card stock. Afterwards, I took an A2 sized panel and I added some striped texture using opaque matte paste. 


Once the background was dry, I assembled everything on top of a card base. As final details, I added glossy accents on top of all the hearts. I hope you like it xxx 



Supplies:
  • Lawn Fawn - Better Days
  • Lawn Fawn - Better Days Die
  • Lawn Fawn - Berry Special
  • Lawn Fawn - Berry Special Die
  • Lawn Fawn - Sprinkled With Joy
  • Lawn Fawn - Sprinkled With Joy Die
  • Lawn Fawn - How You Bean? Conversation Heart Add-On
  • Lawn Fawn - How You Bean? Conversation Heart Add-On Die
  • Lawn Fawn - Skinny Stripes Stencils
  • Mama Elephant - Sentiment Stips
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Concord & 9th Card stock: Black
  • Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink - Dark Chocolat
  • Versamark Clear Embossing Ink
  • Copic Markers: E59, E37, E33, E53 / E13, E11 / R59, R39, R35, R24
  • Ranger Embossing Powder: White (super fine detail)
  • Ranger Texture Paste: Opaque Matte
  • Ranger: Glossy Accents
  • Thin Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
  • Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
  • Paradise Adhesive Roller

Reacties