HAPPY MAIL CARD: Lawn Fawn - Beary Rainy Day

Hey sweet friends! Today's card involves a lot of copic coloring! Trying again a rainy background in combination with the Beary Rainy Day stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I hope you like it! xxx 


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


If you are looking for a European shop where you can buy all the supplies: www.cardnouveau.be



I started by stamping the image from the Beary Rainy Day stamp set from Lawn Fawn on top of an A2 sized panel (and I created a mask for on top until the background was done). Next, started on the coloring. First I created the background with copic markers using the Rectangle Extraordinaire Stencil as a 'guide'. After removing the mask, I colored the image with copic markers (combination listed below). 

  • Sky: BG78, BG75, BG72, BG10 / Y00, Y000
  • Grouding: BG10, BG000
  • Purple: V99, RV69, RV34
  • Umbrella (yellow, grey, purple): YG09, YG04, Y19, Y15, Y08 / C1 / V99
  • Bear: E37, E34, E53, E51

After the coloring, I used a white gelly roll pen to add raindrops. I stamped one of the sentiments from the Beary Rainy Day stamp set from Lawn Fawn on the bottom half of the panel. As my panel was now finished, I added it on top of a card base. 



Supplies:
  • Lawn Fawn - Beary Rainy Day
  • MFT - Rectangle Extraordinaire Stencil
  • Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles 
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink: Obsidian
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Inkadinkado: Stamping Mask Paper
  • White Gelly Roll Pen
  • Paradise Adhesive Roller 

Reacties