I GOT CHALLENGED: THANK YOU CARD: Hello Bluebird - Feed The Birds & Crafty Meraki - Timeless Frames Slimline Die

Hey everyone, we are back with a new #challengeacraftyfriend card!!! Julia (from Craftroomadventures) and I both bought the Feed The Birds stamp set by Hello Bluebird last year. The journey to Europe took a while... but now we have it, so we need to use it. What better way to do a challenge "use the Feed The Birds stamp set by Hello Bluebird"? I hope you like it!


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


I started by stamping out a lot of the images from the Feed The Birds stamp set. Next, I used my Copic Markers to color all the images (combination listed below). Afterwards, I took the matching dies to cut everything out. 

  • Birds: R85, R83, RV11 / Y35
  • Beige:  E53, E51, E50
  • Green: YG93, YG95, BG96
  • Skin:  E13, E11, E01, E00
  • Brown (hair, wood): E47, E57, E33
  • Snow: G00, G000

For the background, I decided to use one of the gorgeous Timeless Frames Slimline dies by Crafty Meraki. I cut it out of Gold Dust glitter card by Tonic Studios. I also trimmed out a panel to fit behind this frame. This panel got a bit of ink blending using Cracked Pistachio Distress Inks. 


Once I stamped out the sentiment, I added everything together on a card base. To finish my card, I embellished the scene with some Blossom Hearts Droplets by Little Things from Lucy's Cards. I hope you like it xxx 


Supplies:
  • Hello Bluebird - Feed The Birds
  • Hello Bluebird - Feed The Birds Dies
  • Crafty Meraki - Timeless Frames Slimline Die
  • MFT - Drifts & Hills Stencil
  • Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Tonic Studios: Glitter Card - Gold Dust
  • Distress Ink: Cracked Pistachio
  • Copic Markers: see above 
  • Little Things from Lucy's Cards: Droplets - Blossom Hearts
  • PressNSeal
  • Gina K. Designs Connect Glue
  • Thin Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
  • Paradise Adhesive Roller 


Reacties