HAPPY MAIL CARD: MFT - Soft Spot Friends & Thank You For Being a Friend

Hello everyone, welcome back! Today I have some happy mail inspiration to share with you! This card was actually the first I made this year... I just didn't got to finishing this blogpost and the Youtube video. I finally succeeded, so I am excited to share this card with you! 


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


If you are looking for a European shop where you can buy all the supplies: www.cardnouveau.be


For this card, I started with the image. I used the Soft Spot Friends stamp set from MFT and colored it in using several copic markers (listed below). Afterwards, I used the matching dies to cut it out.

  • Skin: E13, E11, E01, E00
  • Hair: E55, E53, E51
  • Pink: R85, R83, R81
  • Blue: B39, B34, B21
  • Bear: E47, E57, E33

Next, I created this background by die cutting a slightly smaller panel than A2 out of midnight card stock. After white heat embossing the sentiment, I added unicorn pigment ink on the edges and splattered white gouache all over. 


I also die cut the 'friend' from the Thank You For Being a Friend die from MFT out of ballet slipper card stock. With all the elements ready, I assembled the card and finished it off using some heart sprinkles. I hope you like it xxx


Supplies:
  • MFT - Soft Spot Friends
  • MFT - Soft Spot Friends Die
  • MFT - Thank You For Being a Friend
  • Waffle Flower - A2 Layers Die
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Concord & 9th Cardstock: Midnight, Ballet Slipper
  • Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink - Obsidian
  • Versamark Clear Embossing Ink
  • Hero Hues Unicorn Pigment Ink
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Ranger Embossing Powder: White (super fine detail)
  • Trinity Stamps: Heart Sprinkles Mix - Sweet-N-Tart
  • Winsor & Newton: Designer Gouache - Permanent White
  • Thin Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
  • NUVO Deluxe Adhesive
  • Tombow MAXI Power Tape

Reacties