Get Cracking On Christmas - February: Slimline Shaker Christmas Card using Hello Bluebird & Crafty Meraki

Hey everyone, are you ready? Ready to "Get Cracking on Christmas"? I am joining Jenn Shurkus again for her series! This time, I am featuring a slimline shaker card! The brands I used for this card are Hello Bluebird and Crafty Meraki. More info and details about the series, you can find it here.


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


I started by coloring in all the images of Polar Friends by Hello Bluebird, I planned on using. Therefor, I used the Copic Markers listed below. Afterwards, I used the matching dies to cut them out. 

  • Snowball: 0, B000, B91
  • Sleigh:E44, E47
  • Polar Bears: W5, W3, W2, W0 / E13, E01
  • Penguins: W10, W8, W6, W5 / W3, W2, W0 / YR04, YR02
  • Scarfs: B000, B91, B95

I cut out the View From My Window Slimline Die by Crafty Meraki out of midnight card stock. I white heat embossed two sentiments onto this slimline panel. Afterwards, I ink blended a light amount of unicorn pigment ink on the bottoms of the windows. Next, I splattered some white paint on top of it. 


With all the elements ready, I assembled my card. I created a slimline shaker card by using the Mother of Pearl Sequins Mix by Little Things from Lucy's Cards. I hope that you like it xxx 


Supplies:
  • Hello Bluebird - Polar Friends 
  • Hello Bluebird - Polar Friends Dies
  • Crafty Meraki - View From My Window Slimline Die
  • Concord & 9th Colored Card Stock: Midnight
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Versamark Clear Embossing Ink
  • Hero Arts Pigment Ink: Unicorn
  • Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Ranger Embossing Powder: White (super fine detail)
  • Little Things from Lucy's Cards: Mother of Pearl Sequins Mix
  • Acetate
  • Stickles: Star Dust
  • Winsor & Newton: Designer Gouache - Permanent White
  • Scotch 3M Foam Tape
  • NUVO Deluxe Adhesive
  • Thin Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives 

Reacties