BIRTHDAY CARD: MFT - You're the Main Event & All Occasion Scripted Greetings

Hey everyone! Today, the new release from MFT went live. A few hours ago, I got my hands on the new products, so I decided to immediately try to make a card with some of the products! And so I created this card! 


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at the Crafty Meraki Youtube channel.


If you are looking for a European shop where you can buy all the supplies: www.cardnouveau.be


For this card, I started with the background. Therefor, I ink blended a rainbow using distress inks inside of the Watercolor Wash Square stencil from MFT. To add a bit of pattern to the background, I also took the Starry Sky Stencil from Lawn Fawn and I went over all off the already ink blended areas (tone on tone). 


Next, I stamped the image from You're the Main Event out using Dark Chocolat ink. I used copic markers (combinations listed below) and colored it in. Afterwards, I used the matching dies to cut it out. 

  • Bear: E37, E33, E53, E51 / E13, E11
  • Hat: G02, G00, G000
  • Shirt: YG05, YG00
  • Pants: C3, C1
  • Wheel: C3

After stamping the sentiment from the All Occasion Scripted Greetings, I created the slider elements. Next, I could assemble the card on top of a card base. I finished it off using some iridescent stars. I hope you like it! xxx 


Supplies:
  • MFT - You're the Main Event
  • MFT - You're the Main Event Die
  • MFT - All Occasion Scripted Greetings
  • MFT - Hot Cocoa Cups (for the circle behind the slider element)
  • MFT - Slider Elements
  • Mama Elephant - Straight Sliders
  • Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles 
  • MFT - Watercolor Wash Square Stencil
  • Lawn Fawn - Starry Sky Stencil
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Acetate
  • Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink: Dark Chocolat
  • Distress Inks: Squeezed Lemonade, Spiced Marmalade, Picked Raspberry, Cracked Pistachio, Twisted Citron
  • Copic Markes: see above
  • Studio Katia - Iridescent Stars
  • Scotch 3M Foam Tape
  • Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
  • Scor Tape

Reacties