BIRTHDAY CARD: Clearly Besotted - Hippo Bird Day

Hello crafty friends, glad to see you back on my blog. Today I have a birthday card to share with you using the Hippo Bird Day from Clearly Besotted and a lot of Copic Markers.  


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at the Crafty Meraki Youtube channel.


If you are looking for a European shop where you can buy all the supplies: www.cardnouveau.be


I started by stamping the image from the Hippo Bird Day stamp set from Clearly Besotted on top of an A2 sized panel using noline coloring detail ink from InkOn3 (and I created a mask for on top until the background was done). Next, started on the coloring. First I created the background with copic markers using the Circle Extraordinaire Stencil as a 'guide'. After removing the mask, I colored the image with copic markers (combination listed below). 

  • Sky: B99, B97, B95, B00, Y13, Y11, Y00
  • Hippo: W6, W5, W4, W2, W0
  • Duck: YR09 / YR04, Y38, Y17, Y08
  • Balloon (red): R59, R39, R35

I used a white gelly roll pen to add details to the critters. I white heat embossed one of the sentiments from the Hippo Bird Day stamp set from Clearly Besotted on the sky area. As my panel was now finished, I added it on top of a card base. I hope you like it xxx 



Supplies:
  • Clearly Besotted - Hippo Bird Day
  • MFT - Circle Extraordinaire Stencil
  • Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles 
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Versamark Clear Embossing Ink
  • InkOn3: Fadeout Noline Coloring/Detail Ink
  • COPIC Multiliner 0.3
  • Ranger Embossing Powder: White (super fine detail)
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • White Gelly Roll Pen
  • Inkadinkado: Stamping Mask Paper
  • Tombow MAXI Power Tape

Reacties