NEW RELEASE: Rachelle Anne Miller - Animal Number: One Bunny (digital stamp)

Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today is RELEASE DAY at Rachelle Anne Miller Designs! To celebrate, I create this new card showcasing one of the new stamp designs called Animal Number: One Bunny. I truly love this digital stamp and I am sure you love it as well! 


You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the RAM Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


Find your favorite Digital stamps at Rachelle Anne Miller


I printed this image twice (Animal Number: One Bunny from Rachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper. I took my copic markers to color it in. I also created a background with copic markers (using a stencil as "guide"). 

  • Bunny: E37, E33, E53, E51 / E13
  • Sky: V17, V06, V01, V000
  • Yellow: Y17, Y02, Y00 
  • Blue: B39, B45, B21

I used the Basic Rectangles from Mama Elephant to create a panel measuring A2. I adhered this panel to a card base and finished it using glossy accents. I hope you like it xxx 



Supplies:
  • Rachelle Anne Miller - Animal Number: One Bunny (digital stamp)
  • Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles 
  • MFT - Rectangle Extraordinaire Stencil
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper 
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Ranger: Glossy Accents
  • Tombow Maxi Power Tape

Reacties