LOVE CARD: Paperie Ink - But First & MFT - Heart Extraordinaire Stencil

Hello everyone, last year I got this amazing set But First from Paperie Ink. I didn't got around to make a card with it. I decided to use it for today's card and create a simple love themed card with it. I hope you like it xxx 


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


For this card, I started with the image. I used the But First stamp set from Paperie Ink and colored it in using several copic markers (listed below). Afterwards, I fussy cut this image out. 

  • Yellow: Y38, Y17, Y13
  • Blue: BG49, BG23, BG11
  • Racoon: W7, W5, W4 / W5, W4, W2, W0 / E13, E11

Next, I die cut an A2 sized panel. With the Heart Extraordinaire Stencil from MFT, Basic Stripes II Stencil from Clearly Besotted and distress ink, I created this brown striped heart background.


After adding the sentiment on the background, I adhered everything together on a card base. I finished the card by adding some white hearts on top. I hope you like it! 


Supplies:
  • Paperie Ink - But First
  • MFT - Heart Extraordinaire Stencil
  • Clearly Besotted - Basic Stripes II Stencil 
  • Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink - Dark Chocolat, Obsidian
  • Distress Ink: Vintage Photo
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Little Things from Lucy's Cards: Droplets - Lily White Hearts 
  • Thin Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
  • NUVO Deluxe Adhesive
  • Tombow MAXI Power Tape

Reacties