LOVE CARD: MFT - Sweet Honey Bee & Clearly Besotted - Basic Striped II Stencil

Hello everyone, glad to see you back on my blogpost! Today, I am sharing a love themed card using a new stamp set I got from MFT. Don't forget to check out my YouTube video if you wanna see it all come together! xxx 


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


If you are looking for a European shop where you can buy all the supplies: www.cardnouveau.be


For this card, I started with the images. I used the Sweet Honey Bee stamp set from MFT and colored it in using several copic markers (listed below). Afterwards, I use d the matching dies to cut them out.

  • Skin: E13, E11, E01, E00
  • Hair, basket: E33, E53, E51
  • Stripes: E47, E37, E33 / Y38, Y17, Y13
  • Blue: BG49, BG23, BG11 
  • Wings: BG10, 0

Next, I die cut an A2 sized panel. With the Basic Stripes II Stencil from Clearly Besotted and distress ink, I created this blue striped background. After adding the sentiment, I assembled the card. I hope you like it xxx



Supplies:
  • MFT - Sweet Honey Bee
  • MFT - Sweet Honey Bee Die
  • Clearly Besotted - Basic Striped II Stencil
  • Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink - Dark Chocolat
  • Distress Ink: Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Stickles: Star Dust
  • NUVO Deluxe Adhesive
  • Thin Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
  • Tombow MAXI Power Tape

Reacties