BIRTHDAY CARD: Rachelle Anne Miller - Paper Plane (digital stamp)

Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a new card using a design from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. This digital stamp is called Paper Plane, I already used it once in the past for some happy mail... but there are so many occasions to use this one for! Don't you think it works for birthdays as well? 


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


Find your favorite Digital stamps at Rachelle Anne Miller

I printed this image twice (Paper Plane from Rachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper. I took my copic markers to color one of them in. Next, I fussy cut the (colored) image out. I also took the A2 Layers Die from Waffle Flowers  to create a white frame and to trim the second image down to an A2 sized panel. 

  • Skin: E13, E11, E01, E00
  • Mouth: R37
  • Hair (backpack): E59, E57, E33
  • Bear: E37, E35, E53 / E13
  • Blue: BG49, BG34, BG10
  • Green: YG17, YG03, YG00
  • Plane: W3, W1, W0
  • Bird: Y38, Y19, Y15 / YR09, YR04

With some cracked pistachio distress inks, I added a bit of color on the edges of my A2 sized panel and partially to the sentiment. This sentiment comes from the Happy Birthday Words Die from Hello Bluebird. After adhering everything together on top of an A2 sized card, I finished it off using some bubbles. I hope you like it xxx 



Supplies:
  • Rachelle Anne Miller - Paper Plane (digital stamp)
  • Hello Bluebird - Happy Birthday Words Die
  • Waffle Flower - A2 Layers Die
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Distress Inks: Cracked Pistachio 
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Little Things from Lucy's Cards: Bubbles
  • NUVO Deluxe Adhesive
  • Thin Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
  • Tombow Maxi Power Tape

Reacties