BIRTHDAY CARD: MFT - Cool Cats

Hello everyone, welcome back! Today I have this new birthday card to share with you! I used my copic markers for all of the coloring. I hope you love it! 


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


If you are looking for a European shop where you can buy all the supplies: www.cardnouveau.be


I started by coloring the images from Cool Cats from MFT using my Copic Markers (combination listed below). Afterwards, I used the matching dies to cut them out. 

  • Cat: E57, E33, E53 / E51 / E13
  • Fish: YR09, YR04
  • Moon: Y19, Y13, Y02
  • Blue: B39, B34, B21
  • Sky: Y02, Y00, B000, B21, B34, B39, N10

Out of midnight card stock, I cut an A2 sized panel. Out of transotype perfect coloring paper, I die cut a slightly smaller panel than an A2 size using the A2 Layers Die from Waffle Flowers. I roughly masked of a rectangle using post-it tape. I created the background for my images using my copic markers (listed above). 


After adhering everything together on a card base, I finished it off using a white gelly roll pen, glossy accents and Star Dust. I hope you like it xxx 


Supplies:
  • MFT - Cool Cats
  • MFT - Cool Cats Dies
  • Waffle Flowers - A2 Layers Die
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Concord & 9th Cardstock: Midnight 
  • Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink - Obsidian
  • (InkOn3: Fadeout No-line Coloring/Detail Ink)
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Ranger: Glossy Accents 
  • Stickles: Star Dust
  • White Gelly Roll Pen
  • Scotch 3M Foam Tape
  • Thin Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
  • Tombow MAXI Power Tape
  • (Post-It Tape)

Reacties