NEW BRAND AVAILABLE AT CARD NOUVEAU: My first experience with Pigment Craft co. Products

Hello everyone! If you are living in Europe, then you can start your happy dance!!! Cardnouveau now sells Pigment Craft co. !!!! I love this brand!!! It's elegant, unique, simple... just perfect! To celebrate this news, I created two cards for you! I hope you like them! 


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


If you are looking for a European shop where you can buy all the supplies: www.cardnouveau.be


I started by stamping out the flowers from the Spring Floral stamp set from Pigment Craft co. Therefor, I used several inks (Blush, Juniper, Balsam and I also white and gold heat embossed them) from their collection! Afterwards, I die cut all of them using the matching dies. 


For the first card, I combined several flowers with the Congrats stamp set from Pigment Craft co. This fabulous congratulations was stamped out using the Lagoon ink. With all of the elements prepped for this card, I adhered it together on a card base. 


For the second card, I stamped a sentiment from the Celebration Bouquet stamp set from Pigment Craft co. out using Himalayan ink and I die cut it using the matching dies. I also created a frame using the A2 Layers Die from Waffle Flowers and made it pink by adding the Blush ink on top. With all of the elements prepped for this card, I adhered it together on a card base and finished the card using some iridescent bubbles. 


I hope you like both cards! This brand is so elegant, I hope to have honored that with these cards. Don't forget to check out Card Nouveau if you are living in Europe, there is such a fantastic assortment of Pigment Craft co. products over there! 


Supplies (Card #1):
  • Pigment Craft co. - Spring Floral
  • Pigment Craft co. - Spring Floral Dies
  • Pigment Craft co. - Congrats 
  • Pigment Craft co. - Congrats Dies
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Pigment Craft co. Inks: Juniper, Balsam, Lagoon
  • Versamark Clear Embossing Ink
  • Lawn Fawn Embossing Powder: Gold
  • Scotch 3M Foam Tape
  • Tombow MAXI Power Tape
  • Thin Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives 
  • NUVO Deluxe Adhesive


Supplies (Card #2):
  • Pigment Craft co. - Spring Floral
  • Pigment Craft co. - Spring Floral Dies
  • Pigment Craft co. - Celebration Bouquet 
  • Pigment Craft co. - Celebration Bouquet Dies
  • Waffle Flower - A2 Layers Die
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Pigment Craft co. Inks: Blush, Himalayan 
  • Versamark Clear Embossing Ink
  • Ranger Embossing Powder: White (super fine detail)
  • Studio Katia: Iridescent Bubbles Tiny
  • Tombow MAXI Power Tape
  • Thin Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives 
  • NUVO Deluxe Adhesive

Reacties