FEEL BETTER SOON/HAPPY MAIL CARDS: Pigment Craft co. - Spring Floral & Cup of happy

Hello everyone, I hope you saw the lovely announcement from Card Nouveau... They have a new brand in their shop!!! Pigment Craft co. is available in their webshop! I just am so so happy with that news. I can honestly say that I am not a "flower-person"... but the flowers from Pigment Craft co. are so stunning, that I am happy to make an exception for this brand! I hope you like the cards I am sharing today xxx 


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


If you are looking for a European shop where you can buy all the supplies: www.cardnouveau.be

I still had a lot of flowers left from yesterday (my first experience with this amazing brand). So, for today's card I used many of those flowers but this time I created more colorful cards. 


I created some backgrounds for today's cards, some of them free handed, others by guiding myself using a stencil (any stencil with stripes will work). The inks I used are from the Pigment Craft co. assortment. I love how unique these are! 


Once the backgrounds were created, I used sentiments from the Cup of Happy stamp set from Pigment Craft co. 


With all of the elements ready, I assembled the cards (one of them I finished using iridescent bubbles tiny). I hope you like them!!! 



Supplies:
  • Pigment Craft co. - Spring Floral
  • Pigment Craft co. - Spring Floral Dies
  • Pigment Craft co. - Cup of happy
  • Pigment Craft co. - Cup of happy Dies
  • Time For Tea Designs - Line 'Em Up Stencil 
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Pigment Craft co. Inks: Ficus, Monstera, Lagoon, Aloe, Juniper, Balsam, Blush, Himalayan, Medina
  • Versamark Clear Embossing Ink
  • Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink - Obsidian 
  • Ranger Embossing Powder: White (super fine detail)
  • Lawn Fawn Embossing Powder: Gold
  • Studio Katia: Iridescent Bubbles Tiny
  • Scotch 3M Foam Tape
  • Tombow MAXI Power Tape
  • Thin Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives 
  • NUVO Deluxe Adhesive

Reacties