NEW RELEASE: BIRTHDAY CARD: Rachelle Anne Miller - Fairy & Birdy: Leaves (digital stamp)

Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a card using this newly released digital stamp design from Rachelle Anne Miller DesignsThis digital stamp is called Fairy & Birdy: Leaves. This is such a precious scene! While coloring, I was inspired by all the autumn colors outside! 


You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


Find your favorite Digital stamps at Rachelle Anne Miller


After printing this image (Fairy & Birdy: Leaves froRachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper. I took my copic markers and colored it in (combination listed below).

  • Skin: E13, E11, E01, E00
  • Hair: E79, E59, E57, E19, E08
  • Shoes: E59, E57, E33
  • Leaves: R59, R46, R27 / YR27, YR24, YR31 / E47, E57, YR18
  • Dress (bows): BG49 / BG13, BG34, BG11
  • Star (yellow): YR04, Y19, Y13
  • Wings: G00, G0000
  • Bird: E57, E33, E42
  • Flower (center): R08

I die cut the colored panel using the Frame-Worthy Mini Slimline die from Crafty Meraki (and also out of patterned paper). On the bottom of the colored panel, I added a simple birthday greeting from the Bitty Birthday Wishes by MFT. With all of the elements ready, I assembled everything on top of a mini slimline card base. I finished my card off by adding some stickles. 
I hope you like it xxx 



Supplies: 
  • Rachelle Anne Miller - Fairy & Birdy: Leaves (digital stamp)
  • Crafty Meraki - Frame-Worthy Mini Slimline
  • MFT - Bitty Birthday Wishes
  • Lawn Fawn Paper Pack - Stripes 'n Sprinkles
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • MFT Extreme Black Ink
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Ranger: Glossy Accents
  • Stickles: Star Dust
  • White Gelly Roll Pen
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller
  • Lawn Fawn Glue Tube

Reacties