NEW RELEASE: BIRTHDAY CARD: Rachelle Anne Miller - 'Penguin Party' Scene Creator (digital stamp)

Hello, welcome back to my blog. Are you ready for a simple birthday card?! Today I am featuring the newly release 'Penguin Party' Scene Creator by Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. You can design so many fun cards with this digital scene creator! Check it out!!!!


COMING SOON: You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


Find your favorite Digital stamps at Rachelle Anne Miller


After printing this image ('Penguin Party' Scene Creator froRachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper, I took a stencil and ink blended a background using distress inks, I also splatters some white gouache on the ink blended area. Next, I took my copic markers and colored the image (combination listed below). 

  • Penguin: W10, W8, W5 / W3, W2, W0 / YR09, YR04
  • Rainbow: G02, YG02, Y06, YR04, R08, R46, R89, RV69, RV19, RV06

Once my image was colored in, I die cut the panel using the Basic Rectangles from Mama Elephant. I added a birthday greeting using the Bitty Birthday Wishes from MFT. I adhered the panel to a card base and... that's it! Super easy, so much fun! 



Supplies: 
  • Rachelle Anne Miller - 'Penguin Party' Scene Creator (digital stamp)
  • Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles
  • MFT - Bitty Birthday Wishes
  • Clearly Besotted - Brush Strokes Stencil
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • MFT Extreme Black Ink
  • Distress Inks: Cracked Pistachio, Twisted Citron, Squeezed Lemonade, Spiced Marmalade, Abandoned Coral
  • Copic Markers: see above 
  • Winsor & Newton: Designer Gouache - Permanent White 
  • White Gelly Roll Pen
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller

Reacties