CHRISTMAS CARD: Rachelle Anne Miller - Christmas Ornaments (digital stamp)

Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a new Christmas card using a digital stamp design from Rachelle Anne Miller DesignsThis digital stamp is part of the Christmas Ornaments. I only used one image but there are three images in this digital stamp! So this card can easily be transformed by using one of the other images.


You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


Find your favorite Digital stamps at Rachelle Anne Miller


After printing this image (Christmas Ornaments froRachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper, I fussy cut it out. Next, I took my copic markers and colored it in (combination listed below).

  • Skin: E13, E11, E01, E00 / E93
  • Pink: E93 / E04
  • Mint: G21, G00, G0000
  • Hair: E33, E53, E51
  • Yellow: YR04, Y19, Y08, Y04
 

To hide my spin disc I used the Framed Tags - Madison Avenue from Mama Elephant. I die cut it from patterned paper. For the sentiment, I took the full stamp from the Typed Christmas by Hello Bluebird and I stamped it out with a really soft ink. Giving me a background and tons of sentiments all at once. After assembling everything onto a card base, I added some stickles and glossy accents to finish it off. 



Supplies: 
  • Rachelle Anne Miller - Christmas Ornaments (digital stamp)
  • Mama Elephant - Framed Tags - Madison Avenue
  • Helo Bluebird - Typed Christmas
  • Honey Bee Stamps Paper Pad - Gingham Galore: Fall
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • MFT Spin & Slide Discs
  • The Stamp Market Ink: Gravel
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • White Gelly Roll Pen
  • Ranger: Glossy Accents
  • Stickles: Star Dust
  • Foam Strips
  • Scor Tape
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller
  • Thin Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
  • Lawn Fawn Glue Tube

Reacties