BIRTHDAY CARD: Rachelle Anne Miller - Bunny Princess (digital stamp)

Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a birthday card using this lovely digital stamp design from Rachelle Anne Miller DesignsThis digital stamp is called Bunny Princess, I used this wonderful stamp for a birthday card but you can use it for any occasion you want! Let's create!


You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


Find your favorite Digital stamps at Rachelle Anne Miller


After printing this image (Bunny Princess froRachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper, I took my copic markers and colored it in (combination listed below). 

  • Skin: E13, E11, E01, E00
  • Hair, shoes: E59, E57, E33
  • Yellow: YR04, Y19, Y08, Y04
  • Blue: BG13, BG11, BG10
  • Green: YG03, YG00
  • Bunnies: E41, E33, E53, E51

I die cut the colored panel using the Sweet Feline die set by Mama Elephant. Next, I added a sentiment from the All Occasion Scripted Greetings from MFT. I also added a few white gelly roll pen details. Before adding the panel to my card base, I took some patterned paper to go behind. I hope you like it xxx 



Supplies: 
  • Rachelle Anne Miller - Bunny Princess (digital stamp)
  • Mama Elephant - Sweet Feline
  • MFT - All Occasion Scripted Greetings
  • MFT Paper Pad: Petite Gingham
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • MFT Extreme Black Ink
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • NUVO Crystal Drops - Simply White 
  • White Gelly Roll Pen
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller

Reacties