NEW RELEASE: HAPPY MAIL CARD: Rachelle Anne Miller - Forest Sounds (digital stamp)

Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a new Happy Mail card using a newly released digital stamp design from Rachelle Anne Miller DesignsThis digital stamp is called Forest Sounds. Inspired by the name and the art print by Rachelle Anne Miller herself, I decided to go with a subtle forest in the background. I hope this card can inspire you! 


You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


Find your favorite Digital stamps at Rachelle Anne Miller


After printing this image (Forest Sounds froRachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper, I fussy cut the images out. Next, I took my copic markers and colored it in (combination listed below).

  • Skin: E13, E11, E01, E00
  • Hair (shoes): E59, E57, E33
  • Yellow: YR04, Y19, Y08, Y04
  • Bunny #1: E53, E50
  • Bunny #2: E50 / E57, E33
  • Instrument: W1

I die cut a forest background out of vellum using the Birch Tree Forest Cover-Up by. MFT. I used the A2 Rectangle Frame from MFT to frame the scenery. For the sentiment, I doubled up the Sending Hugs Words Die from Hello Bluebird. After assembling everything I finished it off by adding some white gelly roll pen details to the eyes. I hope you like it xxx 



Supplies: 
  • Rachelle Anne Miller - Forest Sounds (digital stamp)
  • Hello Bluebird - Sending Hugs Words Die
  • MFT - Birch Tree Forest Cover-Up
  • MFT - A2 Rectangle Frame
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Vellum
  • Distress Ink: Cracked Pistachio
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • White Gelly Roll Pen
  • Lawn Fawn Liquid Glue Tube
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller
  • Thin Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives

Reacties