BABY CARD: Rachelle Anne Miller - Swan Fairy (digital stamp)

Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a baby card using this lovely digital stamp design from Rachelle Anne Miller DesignsThis digital stamp is called Swan Fairy, I used this wonderful stamp to create a card for a baby girl but you can use this stamp for so many more occasions, I love it!


You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the RAM Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


Find your favorite Digital stamps at Rachelle Anne Miller


After printing this image (Swan Fairy froRachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper, I took my copic markers and colored it in (combination listed below). Next, I used the Basic Rectangles from Mama Elephant to create an A2 sized panel. 

  • Skin: E13, E11, E01
  • Hair: E37, E33
  • Pink: R89, R85, R83, R81
  • White (swan, wings): BG10
  • Grey (swan): E41, E40
  • Orange (swan): YR16, YR12, YR20
  • Water: B000

For the sentiment, I used the Oliver Alpha Die from Hello bluebird and some pink card stock (that I colored afterwards with the R85 copic marker to get a better match). After adding the sentiment on top of the card, I added some stickles to all of the feathers and the wings, I hope you like it xxx 



Supplies: 
  • Rachelle Anne Miller - Swan Fairy (digital stamp)
  • Hello Bluebird - Oliver Alpha Die
  • Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Concord & 9th Card Stock: Ballet Slipper
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Stickles: Star Dust
  • Lawn Fawn Liquid Glue Tube
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller

Reacties