NEW RELEASE: BIRTHDAY CARD: Happy Birthday Creator - Characters & Sentiments

Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a card using this newly released digital stamp design from Rachelle Anne Miller DesignsThis digital stamp is called Happy Birthday Creator - Characters, for the sentiment I used the Happy Birthday Creator - Sentiments. These creator sets give you SO MANY OPTIONS!!! I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!


You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


Find your favorite Digital stamps at Rachelle Anne Miller


After printing this image (Happy Birthday Creator - Characters with a sentiment from the Happy Birthday Creator - Sentiments froRachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper. I took my copic markers and colored it in (combination listed below).

  • Yellow: Y19, Y06
  • Pink: R89, R85, R83, R81
  • Skin: E13, E11, E01, E00
  • Hair: E59, E57, E33
  • White: E41

I die cut the colored panel using the Nesting Deckle A2 die from Hello Bluebird.   For the background, I used a stencil from lawn fawn and some distress ink to add some fun. I finalized the card by adhering this panel on top of a card base. I hope this card inspires you and I cannot wait to see what you create!!! xxx 



Supplies: 
  • Rachelle Anne Miller - Happy Birthday Creator - Characters (digital stamp)
  • Rachelle Anne Miller - Happy Birthday Creator - Sentiments (digital stamp)
  • Hello Bluebird - Nesting Deckle A2
  • Lawn Fawn - Bubble Background Stencils
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper 
  • Distress Ink: Antique Linnen
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • White Gelly Roll Pen
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller

Reacties