NEW RELEASE: BIRTHDAY CARD: Rachelle Anne Miller - Year of the Dragon - Water (digital stamp)

Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a card using this newly released digital stamp design from Rachelle Anne Miller DesignsThis digital stamp is called Year of the Dragon - Water and is featuring this fun dragon! Don't forget to check all of the newly released digital stamps, they are so so adorable!


You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


Find your favorite Digital stamps at Rachelle Anne Miller


After printing this image (Year of the Dragon - Water froRachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper. I took my copic markers and colored it in (combination listed below).

  • Yellow: Y32, Y11
  • Blue: BG78, BG75, BG72
  • Clouds/rain: BG70

I die cut the colored panel using the Nesting Deckle A2 die from Hello Bluebird.   I also die cut some patterned paper with this die for a lovely border around the colored panel. For the sentiment, I used the Happy Happy Birthday from MFT and added it onto the left corner. Once I adhered everything together on a card base, I finished the card off using some glossy accents and stickles, I hope this card inspires you and I cannot wait to see what you create!!! xxx 



Supplies: 
  • Rachelle Anne Miller - Year of the Dragon - Water (digital stamp)
  • Hello Bluebird - Nesting Deckle A2
  • MFT - Happy Happy Birthday
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper 
  • MFT Paper Pad: Petite Gingham
  • MFT Extreme Black Ink
  • Pigment Ink: Aloe
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Ranger: Glossy Accents
  • Stickles: Star Dust
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller

Reacties