MFT BOX CARD MASTER (annual Card Design Superstar Contest) - BIRTHDAY CARD: MFT - Happy Birthday to My Favorite Gnomie

Hello everyone, today I am catching up with my blog post for the past annual Card Design Superstar Contest from My Favorite Things. I created another birthday entry with the Happy Birthday to My Favorite Gnomie set from MFT. I hope this bright box can inspire you! xxx 


For this box card, I first colored all of the images from the Happy Birthday to My Favorite Gnomie from MFT. The copic combinations can be found below. Afterwards, I used my matching dies to cut all of the images out. 

  • Skin: E13, E11, E01, E00
  • Shoes: E59, E57, E33
  • Beard: W1, W0
  • Pie: E33, E53, E51
  • Mushroom stem: E50
  • Red: R59, R46, R14
  • Orange: YR09, YR04, YR21
  • Yellow: YR04, Y19, Y08, Y11
  • Green: YG17, YG03, YG00
  • Blue: BG49, BG23, BG11
  • Pink: R22, R20, R00

For the box, I used the Outside the Box Level-Up die from MFT. I also die cut inserts, therefor I used the ... from MFT. I ink blended some fresh distress inks on top of all of the pieces before assembling. 


Once I assembled everything, I added a sentiment (that I clearly forgot, better before assembling) on top. I also decided to decorated the card a bit more, I added glossy accents, stickles and white clouds! I hope you like it xxx 

















Supplies:
  • MFT - Happy Birthday to My Favorite Gnomie
  • MFT - Happy Birthday to My Favorite Gnomie Die
  • MFT - Outside the Box Level Up
  • MFT - Outside the Box Level Up Clouds
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • MFT Ink: Extreme Black
  • Distress Inks: Cracked Pistachio, Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Ranger: Glossy Accents
  • Stickles: Star Dust
  • Pretty Pink Posh - White Clouds
  • Scor Tape
  • Lawn Fawn Glue Tupe






Reacties