BIRTHDAY CARD: Rachelle Anne Miller - Hoppy Birthday Bunny (digital stamp)

Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a birthdaycard using this wonderful digital stamp design from Rachelle Anne Miller DesignsThis digital stamp is called Hoppy Birthday Bunny. I created a sweet, simple card with it that hopefully will inspire you xxx 


You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the RAM Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


Find your favorite Digital stamps at Rachelle Anne Miller


After printing this image (Hoppy Birthday Bunny froRachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper. I took my copic markers and colored it in (combination listed below). Next, I took a white gelly roll pen to add some details.

  • Bunny: E35, E34, E30 / E11
  • Mouse: E44, E43, E41 / E11, E01
  • Blue: BG13, BG11, BG11 / BG11
  • Hearts: RV09
  • Yellow: Y08

I trimmed the colored panel down, I also took a piece of patterned paper from the Stripes 'n Sprinkles from Lawn Fawn to go behind. After assembling my card, I added 2 small strips of wheat card stock around the colored panel. 
I hope you like it xxx 



Supplies: 
  • Rachelle Anne Miller - Hoppy Birthday Bunny (digital stamp)
  • Lawn Fawn Petite Paper Pack - Stripes 'n Sprinkles 
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper 
  • Concord & 9th Card Stock: Wheat
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • White Gelly Roll Pen
  • Lawn Fawn Glue Pen
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller

Reacties