BIRTHDAY CARD: Rachelle Anne Miller - Safari Friends: Wild Side (digital stamp)

Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing some inspiration with a new stamp designs from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. This new digital image is called Safari Friends: Wild Side. 


You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the RAM Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


Find your favorite Digital stamps at Rachelle Anne Miller


After printing this image and sentiment (Safari Friends: Wild Side froRachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper, I took my copic markers and colored it in (combination listed below). 

  • Elephant: E57, E33, E53, E51 / E50
  • Mouse: W6, W4, W2 / E13, E11 / R89
  • Red/pink: R89, R85, R83
  • Yellow: Y17
  • Green: G17, YG23, YG00
  • Sky: G00, G000, G0000

Next, I used the biggest A2 Layers Die from Waffle Flower to die cut the panel to fit onto an A2 sized card base. For the background, I took my copic markers (combination listed above). I finished off the card by adding this panel on top of a card base. I hope you like it xxx



Supplies:
  • Rachelle Anne Miller - Safari Friends: Wild Side (digital stamp)
  • Waffle Flower - A2 Layers Die
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Stickles: Star Dust
  • E-Z Dots Mini Permanent Adhesive Roller (Scrapbook Adhesives)

Reacties