MOTHER'S DAY CARD: Rachelle Anne Miller - Love Bugs (digital stamp)

Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a card using this wonderful digital stamp design from Rachelle Anne Miller DesignsThis digital stamp is called Love Bugs. Instead of making a love inspired card, I decided to make a Mother's Day card with it! My mother has 3 children, so it was perfect to represent our family!


You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


Find your favorite Digital stamps at Rachelle Anne Miller


After printing this image (Love Bugs froRachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper. I took my copic markers and colored it in (combination listed below).

  • Purple: V17, V15, V12, V01
  • Grey: W7, W6, W4

I die cut the colored panel using the Nesting Deckle A2 die from Hello Bluebird, as well as some patterned paper (I darkened this patterned paper with some distress ink). I  trimmed the die cut patterned paper to two panels (one on top of the card, one on the bottom). With all the elements ready, I adhered everything to a card base. I finished it off with some extra details. 
I hope you like it xxx 



Supplies: 
  • Rachelle Anne Miller - Love Bugs (digital stamp)
  • Hello Bluebird - Nesting Deckle A2
  • Pretty Pink Posh - Mom
  • Lawn Fawn Petite Paper Pack - Stripes 'n Sprinkles 
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper 
  • MFT Ink: Extreme Black
  • Distress Ink: Dusty Concord
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Ranger: Glossy Accents
  • White Gelly Roll Pen
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller

Reacties