CHRISTMAS CARD: Rachelle Anne Miller - Mr & Mrs Clause (digital stamp)

Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a card using this wonderful digital stamp design from Rachelle Anne Miller DesignsThis digital stamp is called Mr & Mrs Clause, I just couldn't resist making another Christmas card! 


You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the RAM Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


Find your favorite Digital stamps at Rachelle Anne Miller


After printing this image (Mr & Mrs Clause froRachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper. I took my copic markers and colored it in (combination listed below).

  • Red: R59, R46, R24, R14
  • Brown: E47, E57, E33
  • Yellow: Y04, Y19
  • Hair: Mrs Clause: E43, E41, 
  • Hair Mr Clause: W3, W1, 0
  • Skin: E13, E11, E01, E00
  • Grounding: W1

I die cut the colored panel using the Nesting Deckle A2 die from Hello Bluebird.  To go behind this panel, I took some gingham pattern paper. With all the elements ready, I adhered it to a card base. I finished it off with some extra details. 
I hope you like it xxx 



Supplies: 
  • Rachelle Anne Miller - Mr & Mrs Clause (digital stamp)
  • Hello Bluebird - Nesting Deckle A2
  • Honey Bee Stamps Paper Pad - Gingham Galore: Fall
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper 
  • Distress Inks: Black Soot, Chipped Sapphire, Faded Jeans, Stormy Sky
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Ranger: Glossy Accents
  • NUVO Crystal Drops - Simply White
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller

Reacties