NEW RELEASE: CHRISTMAS CARD: Rachelle Anne Miller - Holly Jolly Elf (digital stamp)

Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a card using this newly released digital stamp design from Rachelle Anne Miller DesignsThis digital stamp is called Holly Jolly Elf, isn't this one super adorable?! 


You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


Find your favorite Digital stamps at Rachelle Anne Miller


After printing this image (Holly Jolly Elf froRachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper. I took my copic markers and colored it in (combination listed below).

  • Yellow: YR04, Y19, Y15, Y11
  • Blue: B97, B95, B91
  • Reindeer: E37, E33, E53, E51 / E11, E01
  • Skin: E13, E11, E01, E00
  • Hair: E59, E57, E33

I die cut the colored panel using the Nesting Deckle A2 die from Hello Bluebird. After masking off the image, I added a blue night sky background. I also added some white splatters to represent snow. With my panel ready, I adhered it to a card base. 
I hope you like it xxx 



Supplies: 
  • Rachelle Anne Miller - Holly Jolly Elf (digital stamp)
  • Hello Bluebird - Nesting Deckle A2
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper 
  • Distress Inks: Black Soot, Chipped Sapphire, Faded Jeans, Stormy Sky
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Winsor & Newton: Designer Gouache - Permanent White
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller

Reacties