CHRISTMAS CARDS: Hello Bluebird - Penguins on Ice & Typed Christmas

Hello everyone! Are you like me, hoarding patterned paper? Today, I have 2 cards for you... similar, but you will see that depending on the patterned paper you use, the end result can be completely different even though the layout is exactly the same! 


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


I started by coloring the penguin(s) from the Penguins on Ice stamp set from Hello Bluebird using Copic Markers (combinations listed below). Next, I used the matching dies to cut all of them out. 

  • Penguin: W8, W6,W5 / W1, W0 / YR07, YR04
  • Red: R58, R46, R27

For the sentiment, I die cut JOY out of colored card stock (grey and red) using the Knightley LC Large Alpha die set from Hello Bluebird. To add all my elements, I die cut a rectangle (smaller than A2) using the A2 Layers Die from Waffle Flower out of 2 different types of patterned paper. 


After stamping a sentiment on bot (patterned paper) panels, I assembled everything on top of the card bases. I finished both card by adding some snowdrift sprinkles. I hope you like them! 



Supplies:
  • Hello Bluebird - Penguins on Ice
  • Hello Bluebird - Penguins on Ice Die
  • Hello Bluebird - Typed Christmas 
  • Hello Bluebird - Knightley LC Large Alpha
  • Waffle Flower - A2 Layers Die
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Concord and 9th Card Stock: Cranberry, Mushroom
  • Honey Bee Stamps Paper Pad - Autumn Afternoon
  • MFT Ink: Extreme Black
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Little Things from Lucy's Cards: Sprinkles - Snowdrift
  • Thin Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
  • Foam Sheets
  • Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue

Reacties