NEW RELEASE (October): Mifabricadecreaciones - Digi Orejitas regalo (digital stamp)

Hello everyone! Today I would love to share my blog and video for this adorable fall themed Happy Mail card using the October release from Mifabricadecreaciones! I love this mushroom bunny! Aside from this lovely images, she released others that you definitely have to see, so check it out!!!


You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


Find your favorite Digital stamps at Mifabricadecreaciones!  


I printed this image (Set sello orejitas seta from Mifabricadecreacionesonto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper. I took my copic markers to color everything in. 

  • Bunny: E33, E53, E51, E50 / E59
  • Brown: E79, E59, E37 / E37, E99
  • Red: R59, R39, R37

For the background I used the Watercolor Wash Free Form stencil and some distress inks. Afterwards, I white heat embossed some leaves and a sentiment from Hello Bluebird on top. I added some final details with Glossy Accents and NUVO Crystal Drops. I hope this card can inspire you xxx 



Supplies:
  • Mifabricadecreaciones - Set sello orejitas seta (digital stamp)
  • Hello bluebird - Tree Neighbors
  • Hello Bluebird - Fall Banner Buddies
  • MFT - Watercolor Wash Free Form Stencil
  • Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Versamark Clear Embossing Ink 
  • Distress Inks: Rusty Hinge, Wild Honey, Gathered Twigs
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Ranger Embossing Powder: White (super fine detail)
  • NUVO Crystal Drops: Simply White
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller

Reacties