NEW RELEASE: CHRISTMAS CARD: Rachelle Anne Miller - Penguin & Snowman: Christmas Gifts (digital stamp)

Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a card using this newly released digital stamp design from Rachelle Anne Miller DesignsThis digital stamp is called Penguin & Snowman: Christmas Gifts, isn't it super cute?! This is such a lovely scene, I decided to keep it exactly without adding anything, it's just perfect!


You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


Find your favorite Digital stamps at Rachelle Anne Miller


After printing this image (Penguin & Snowman: Christmas Gifts froRachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper. I took my copic markers and colored it in (combination listed below).

  • Penguin: W6, W5, W3 / B60, W0
  • Snowman (grounding): B60 / YR09, YR04
  • Squirrel: E59, E37, E99
  • Red: R39, R37
  • Yellow: YR04, Y19, Y15
  • Blue: BG49, BG23, BG11

I die cut the colored panel using the Basic Rectangles from Mama Elephant. After adding it to a card base, I finished it off by adding glossy accents on top of the eyes and buttons, I hope you like it xxx



Supplies: 
  • Rachelle Anne Miller - Penguin & Snowman: Christmas Gifts (digital stamp)
  • Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles 
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper 
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Ranger: Glossy Accents
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller

Reacties