NEW RELEASE (FIRST): Mifabricadecreaciones - Digi Orejitas regalo (digital stamp)

Hello everyone, first of all, thank you for all your patience! I have this festive card to share with you which I made last month for the new release (September) from Mifabricadecreaciones! She entered the world of digital stamps with her wonderful illustration, to thank each and everyone who wants to support her in her journey, she made this digital stamp available FOR FREE! So check it out!!!


You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


Find your favorite Digital stamps at Mifabricadecreaciones!  


I printed this image (Digi Orejitas regalo from Mifabricadecreacionesonto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper. I took my copic markers to color everything in. 

  • Bunny: E33, E53, E51, E50 E37, E33
  • Blue: BG49, BG23, BG11
  • Eyes: W9, W7, W5

I created multiple strips of colored card stock (rainbow from Concord & 9th) and I randomly added them in different heights on top of the bottom of my panel. Next, I die cut the panel into an A2 sized panel using the Basic Rectangles from Mama Elephant. 


For the sentiment, I used the Sweet Friend Words Die from Hello Bluebird (in pink shades). I also added a few iridescent stars from Studio Katia and some Glossy Accents. I hope you like it and don't forget to check out the digital stamp yourself! Have fun xxx 



Supplies:
  • Mifabricadecreaciones - Digi Orejitas regalo (digital stamp)
  • Hello bluebird - Sweet Friend Words Die
  • Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Concord & 9th Card Stock: Ballet Slipper, Honeysuckle, Cranberry, Poppy, Sorbet, Grapefruits, Marmalade, Buttercup, Stardust, Sprout, Sea Glass, Aqua Sky, Oceanside, Peacock, White
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Studio Katia - Iridescent Stars
  • White Gelly Roll Pen
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller
  • Thin Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
  • Lawn Fawndamantals Glue Tube

Reacties