MFT CLEAN & SIMPLE GENIUS (annual Card Design Superstar Contest) - BIRTHDAY CARD: MFT - Happy Birthday to My Favorite Gnomie

Hello everyone, today I am finally sharing my blogpost for my entry for the Clean & Simple Genius category of the annual Card Design Superstar contest organized by MFT. It turend out the be a CAS birthday card! 


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


For this card, I started with a A2 sized card panel. I stamped a sentiment and an image (masking off the balloon) from the Happy Birthday to My Favorite Gnomie from MFT on top of this panel. Next, I used my copic markers to color in the image (combinations listed below). 

  • Skin: E13, E11, E01, E00
  • Shoes:  E59, E57
  • Beard: W3, W0
  • Blue: BG49, BG24, BG11

Following, I die cut the big balloon from the Blueprints 26 from MFT out of the panel. To go behind the shaker window I just created, I took a piece of red paper and I added a bit of shadowing using aged mahogany distress ink.


With all the elements ready, I assembled the shaker card and added everything on top of a card base. Since I went for clean and simple, I just added a bit of black splatters, nothing else. What do you think? Did you participate? xxx


Supplies:
  • MFT - Happy Birthday to My Favorite Gnomie
  • MFT - Blueprints 26
  • Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles 
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Concord & 9th Card Stock: Poppy
  • Acetate
  • MFT Ink: Extreme Black
  • Distress Inks: Aged Mahogany
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Little Things from Lucy's Cards: Mother of Pearls Sequin Mix
  • Ranger Enamel Accents - Black Tie
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller 
  • Heffy Doodle Foam Strips

Reacties