HAPPY MAIL CARD: Rachelle Anne Miller - Swinging Friends (digital stamp)

Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing some inspiration with a new stamp designs from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. This digital image is called Swinging Friends, perfect for some happy mail/ gratitude cards, don't you think 


You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the RAM Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


Find your favorite Digital stamps at Rachelle Anne Miller


After printing this image and sentiment (Swinging Friends froRachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper. I ink blended some cracked pistachio distress ink around the image, next I took my copic markers and colored it in (combination listed below). 

  • Skin: E13, E11, E01, E00
  • Hair (brown): E47, E59, E33
  • Hair (blond): E55, E53, E51
  • Blue: B99, B97, B93
  • Green: YG17, YG23, YG03, YG00
  • Yellow: YR07, YR04, Y17, Y08 
  • Brown (shoes): E47, E59, E37
  • Swing: E37, E33, E53

I used the biggest Basic Rectangles die from Mama Elephant to die cut the panel to fit onto an A2 sized card base and I also die cut another out of a piece of white paper. For the background, I took the Cloudy Sky Scene Die from Hero Arts and created a cloud to go my copic markers (combination listed above). I finished off the card by adding this panel on top of a card base and by adhering some heart sprinkles around the image and sentiment. I hope you like it xxx



Supplies:
  • Rachelle Anne Miller - Swinging Friends (digital stamp)
  • Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles
  • Hero Arts - Cloudy Sky Scene Die
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Distress Inks: Cracked Pistachio 
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Pretty Pink Posh - White Hearts
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller
  • Thin Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
  • Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue

Reacties