NEW RELEASE: HALLOWEEN CARD: Rachelle Anne Miller - Peekaboo Raccoons

Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a card using this newly released digital stamp design from Rachelle Anne Miller DesignsThis digital stamp is called Peekaboo Raccoons, and YES this fabulous sentiment is included as well!


You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the RAM Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


Find your favorite Digital stamps at Rachelle Anne Miller


After printing this image (Peekaboo Raccoons froRachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper. I took my copic markers and colored it in (combination listed below).

  • Raccoon: W6, W5, W3 / W3, W1, W0
  • Pumpkin: (E37,) YR27, YR24, YR21 / YR21, Y21/ E47, E37
  • Grounding: W1, W0

I added my colored panel on top of a mini slimline card base. I finished my card off by adding some white gelly roll pen details. I hope you like it xxx 



Supplies: 
  • Rachelle Anne Miller - Peekaboo Raccoons (digital stamp)
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper 
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • White Gelly Roll Pen
  • E-Z Dots Mini Permanent Adhesive Roller (Scrapbook Adhesives)

Reacties