CHRISTMAS CARD: Rachelle Anne Miller - Holiday Birds (digital stamp)

Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing some inspiration with a new stamp designs from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. This digital image is called Holiday Birds, it was released last year but I hadn't used it yet! 


You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


Find your favorite Digital stamps at Rachelle Anne Miller

I printed this image (Holiday Birds from Rachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper. I took my copic markers to color everything in. 

  • Birds #1: E37, E33, E53 / E50 / YR07, YR04
  • Birds #2: E33, E53, E51 / E50 / YR07, YR04
  • Birds #3: E53, E51, E50 / E50 / YR07, YR04
  • Red:R59, R46, R14
  • Green: YG17, YG03

I die cute the colored panel and an additional dark blue frame using the Frame-Worthy Mini Slimline die from Crafty Meraki. Next, I added colorful crystals everywhere to represent the lamps, I hope you like this idea xxx 



Supplies:
  • Rachelle Anne Miller - Holiday Birds (digital stamp)
  • Hello Bluebird - Deck The Halls
  • Crafty Meraki - Frame-Worthy Mini Slimline
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Concord and 9th Card Stock: Midnight
  • MFT Extreme Black Ink
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Pinkfresh Studio Crystals (couldn't find the exact name, is this product still being sold?)
  • NUVO Crystal Drops - Simply White
  • Heffy Doodle - Double Sided Adhesive Foam Strips
  • Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
  • E-Z Dots Mini Permanent Adhesive Roller (Scrapbook Adhesives)

Reacties