BIRTHDAY CARD: Rachelle Anne Miller - Beary Awesome Day (digital stamp)

Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing some inspiration with a new stamp designs from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. This digital image is called Beary Awesome Day. 


You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the RAM Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


Find your favorite Digital stamps at Rachelle Anne Miller


After printing this image and sentiment (Beary Awesome Day froRachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper, I die cut it using the biggest Basic Rectangles from Mama Elephant, next I created a background with some distress inks. 

  • Bear: E44, E43, E42 / E42, E41 / E11, E42
  • Bee: Y17, Y08, Y06 / E47, E44 / BG11
  • Letters: E42, E41
  • Red: R59, R46, R14

Afterwards, I took my copic markers and colored it in (combination listed above). I finished off the card by adding this panel on top of a card base and embellishing all of the red elements (and nose) using glossy accents. I hope you like it xxx
 


Supplies:
  • Rachelle Anne Miller - Beary Awesome Day (digital stamp)
  • Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Distress Inks: Pine Needles, Twisted Citron, Cracked Pistachio 
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Ranger: Glossy Accents
  • Winsor & Newton: Designer Gouache - Permanent White
  • E-Z Dots Mini Permanent Adhesive Roller (Scrapbook Adhesives)

Reacties