NEW RELEASE: BIRTHDAY CARD: Rachelle Anne Miller - Special Day Owl (digital stamp)

Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing some inspiration with a new stamp designs from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. This digital image is called Special Day Owl, perfect for some happy mail/ gratitude cards, don't you think 


You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


Find your favorite Digital stamps at Rachelle Anne Miller


After printing this image and sentiment (Special Day Owl froRachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper, I took my copic markers and colored it in (combination listed below). 

  • Owl: E47, E44, E43, E42 / E42, E41 / YR07
  • Bird: YR04, Y08, Y06
  • Tree: E79, E57, E33
  • Yellow: Y08, Y06
  • Orange: YR07, YR04
  • Pink/red: (R24, R22,) RV14, RV13
  • Blue: BG13, BG11
  • Green: YG23, (YG03,) YG00

To get the lovely border underneath the image, I used the ... from MFT. With a bit of patterned paper (from the xxx from MFT), I added some color on the bottom half of the card base before adhering the colored panel. I hope you like it xxx 



Supplies:
  • Rachelle Anne Miller - Special Day Owl (digital stamp)
  • MFT - Stitched Scallop Basic Edges
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • MFT Paper Pad - Pretty In Plaid
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller
  • Foam Tape

Reacties