NEW RELEASE: CHRISTMAS CARD: Rachelle Anne Miller - Christmas Merry (digital stamp)

Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing some inspiration with a new stamp designs from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. This new digital image is called Christmas Merry. 


You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


Find your favorite Digital stamps at Rachelle Anne Miller

I printed this image (Christmas Merry from Rachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper. I took my copic markers to color everything in. 

  • Snow(man): G00, G0000
  • Squirrels: E37, E33, E53 / E53
  • Red: R59, R46, R24
  • Orange: YR09, YR04, YR12
  • Yellow: YR04, Y19, Y16, Y08
  • Green: YG17, YG23, YG00
  • Blue: BG49, BG23, BG11

I die cute the colored panel and an additional blue/green frame using the Frame-Worthy Mini Slimline die from Crafty Meraki. Next, I trimmed down a pieces of acetate to create a shaker card with all of the elements. I used some Darice sequins as shaker material. That's how my card came together, I hope you like it xxx 



Supplies:
  • Rachelle Anne Miller - Christmas Merry (digital stamp)
  • Crafty Meraki - Frame-Worthy Mini Slimline
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Concord and 9th Card Stock: Sea Glass
  • Acetate
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Darice Sequins - Crystal (5mm & 8mm)
  • Heffy Doodle - Double Sided Adhesive Foam Strips
  • Scor Tape 1/8"
  • E-Z Dots Mini Permanent Adhesive Roller (Scrapbook Adhesives)

Reacties