BIRTHDAY CARD: Rachelle Anne Miller - Sweet Friendship (digital stamp)

Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a new card using a design from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. This digital stamp is called Sweet Friendship, I created a simple birthday card with it (having tons of white in it)!


You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


Find your favorite Digital stamps at Rachelle Anne Miller


I printed this image and accompanying sentiment (Sweet Friendship from Rachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper. Next, I took my copic markers to color it in. I die cut this panel using the Basic Rectangles from Mama Elephant. 

  • Skin: E13, E11, E01, E00 
  • Pig: E15, E11, E01, E00 
  • Hair, basket: E59, E57, E33
  • Green: YG17, YG23
  • Yellow: Y38, Y17, Y13, Y11
  • Blue: B99, B95, B93
  • Rain: G00, G000, G0000
  • Red: R59, R46, R24

I used the Essential Alphabet Die from Newton's Nook Designs for a sentiment. Finally, I adhered everything on top of a card base and I added some white gelly roll pen details. I hope you like it xxx 



Supplies:
  • Rachelle Anne Miller - Sweet Friendship (digital stamp)
  • Newton's Nook Designs - Essential Alphabet Die
  • Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • White Gelly Roll Pen
  • Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller

Reacties