HAPPY MAIL CARD: Rachelle Anne Miller - Feeding the Chicks (digital stamp)

Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a new card using a design from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. This digital stamp is called Feeding the Chicks, I created a simple birthday card with it!


You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


Find your favorite Digital stamps at Rachelle Anne Miller


I printed this image and accompanying sentiment (Feeding the Chicks from Rachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper. I die cut this panel using the Blueprints 27 from MFT, next I used distress inks to create a background on top. 

  • Skin: E13, E11, E01, E00 / R20
  • Hair (shoes, seeds): E47, E57, E33
  • Green: YG67, YG23, YG00
  • Yellow: Y38, Y15, Y13
  • Orange: YR07, YR04
  • Red: R59, R46, R24
  • Purple: RV69, RV34

After coloring the images with copic markers (combination listed above), I got a piece of wheat card stock to put behind the colored panel. With all the elements ready, I assembled everything on top of a card base and finished it off by adding some white gelly roll pen details, I hope you like it xxx



Supplies:
  • Rachelle Anne Miller - Feeding the Chicks (digital stamp)
  • MFT - Blueprints 27
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Concord & 9th Card Stock: Wheat
  • Distress Inks: Cracked Pistachio, Antique Linen
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • White Gelly Roll Pen
  • Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
  • E-Z Dots Mini Permanent Adhesive Roller (Scrapbook Adhesives)
  • Big Momma Foam Tape Roll from Simon Says Stamp

Reacties