BIRTHDAY CARD: Rachelle Anne Miller - Bike Ride (digital stamp)

Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a new card using a design from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. This digital stamp is called Bike Ride, I used it to create a birthday card, what would you create with it? 


You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the RAM Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


After printing this image (Bike Ride froRachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper, I took my copic markers and colored it in (combination listed below). 

  • Skin: E13, E11, E01, E00
  • Hair, shoes: E47, E57
  • Dog: E53, E51 / E57, E33
  • Basket: E59, E33, E53
  • Yellow: Y17, Y15, Y13, Y11
  • Green: YG23, YG00
  • T-shirt: B06, B12, B000
  • Pants: B12, B000, Y11
  • Grey: W6, W3 / W3, W1
  • Grounding: E43, E42, E41

I trimmed the panel a slight bit thinner than an A2 sized panel. I also took the Party Time pattern paper from MFT to add a bit more color on one of the edges of my card. With everything assembled on top of a card base, I stamped the sentiment on top using the Happy Happy Birthday stamp set from MFT. That's how I created this card, I hope you like it xxx 



Supplies:
  • Rachelle Anne Miller - Bike Ride (digital stamp)
  • MFT - Happy Happy Birthday
  • MFT Paper Pad - Party Time
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • MFT Ink: Extreme Black 
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller
  • Thin Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives

Reacties