CHRISTMAS CARD: Rachelle Anne Miller - Snowman Globe (digital stamp)

Hello everyone! Today I am sharing a new card using a design from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. This digital stamp is called Snowman Globe, it's a NEW DIGITAL STAMP! I hope you like the inspiration. 



You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


Find your favorite Digital stamps at Rachelle Anne Miller


I printed this image (Snowman Globe from Rachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper. I took my copic markers to color it in (including the background). Afterwards, I cut the scene and image out using the largest Basic Rectangles from Mama Elephant. 

  • Sky: B99, B97, B95, B93, B32
  • Snow: G00, G000, G0000
  • Pink: R89, R85, R83
  • Orange: YR07, YR16, YR12
  • Brown: E59, E37
  • Black: W10, W8, W6
  • Yellow: Y38, Y15, Y13

For the sentiment, I took the Christmas Words #1 Die from Hello Bluebird and die cut the falala out of white card stock. With all the elements ready, I assembled everything on top of a card base. I finished it off using some NUVO drops to represent the snow, I hope you like it xxx 



Supplies:
  • Rachelle Anne Miller - Snowman Globe (digital stamp)
  • Hello Bluebird - Christmas Words #1
  • Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper 
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • NUVO Crystal Drops: Simply White 
  • NUVO Deluxe Adhesive
  • E-Z Dots Mini Permanent Adhesive Roller (Scrapbook Adhesives)

Reacties