Get Cracking On Christmas - November: CHRISTMAS CARD: Rachelle Anne Miller - Woodland Santa (digital stamp)

Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today is the 3th Thursday of November!!!! Let's #getcrackingonchristmas together with Jenn Shurkus (click here to find more details). I am sharing a new card using a design from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. This digital stamp is called Woodland Santa, I decided to go with a really fresh design for this amazing image. 


You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.


Find your favorite Digital stamps at Rachelle Anne Miller


I printed this image (Woodland Santa from Rachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper. I took my copic markers to color it in. Afterwards, I cut the scene and image out using the 3th largest Basic Rectangles from Mama Elephant. 

  • Sky: B21, B00, B000, Y02, Y00
  • Snow: B000, G00
  • Green: YG17, YG05, YG21
  • Bag: E79, E77, E57, E33
  • Fox: E18, E15, E33 / E53, E51
  • Bear: W4, W2, W0 / E13
  • Bunny: E33, E53, E51 / E13
  • Skin: E13, E11, E01
  • Beard: W0
  • Red: R39, R27, R14

For the sentiment, I took the Bold Holidays Die from Hello Bluebird and die cut the JOY out of red card stock. With all the elements ready, I assembled everything on top of a card base. I finished it off using some NUVO drops to represent the snow, I hope you like it xxx 


Supplies:
  • Rachelle Anne Miller - Woodland Santa (digital stamp)
  • Hello Bluebird - Bold Holidays Die
  • Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper 
  • Concord & 9th Card Stock: Cranberry
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • NUVO Crystal Drops: Simply White 
  • NUVO Deluxe Adhesive
  • E-Z Dots Mini Permanent Adhesive Roller (Scrapbook Adhesives)

Reacties