CHRISTMAS CARD: Rachelle Anne Miller - Koala Christmas Tree (digital stamp)

Hello everyone! Today I am sharing a new card using a design from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. This digital stamp is called Koala Christmas Tree, I hope you like the inspiration. 


You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the RAM Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.



Find your favorite Digital stamps at Rachelle Anne Miller


After printing this image (Koala Christmas Tree from Rachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper, I took my copic markers and colored it in (combination listed below). 

  • Koala: W5, W3, W2 / W6, W5 / E13, E11
  • Tree: E59, E37, E33
  • Green: YG17, YG05, YG03, YG00
  • Pink: R24, R22, R20
  • Yellow: Y38, Y15
 

To frame the image, I used the A2 Rectangle Frames from MFT and cut it out of white card stock. Before adhering everything, I also made sure to add a bit of cracked pistachio distress ink on the edges of the colored panel. For the sentiment, I used the Joyful Greetings stamp set from Mama Elephant. Finally, I adhered everything together on top of a card base. I hope you like it xxx 



Supplies:
  • Rachelle Anne Miller - Koala Christmas Tree (digital stamp)
  • Mama Elephant - Joyful Greetings
  • Mama Elephant - Joyful Greetings Die
  • MFT - A2 Rectangles Frames
  • MFT Ink: Extreme Black
  • Distress Ink: Cracked Pistachio 
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Metallic Gelly Roll Pen
  • Ranger: Glossy Accents
  • Stickles: Star Dust
  • Thin Foams Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
  • E-Z Dots Mini Permanent Adhesive Roller (Scrapbook Adhesives)
  • NUVO Deluxe Adhesive

Reacties